2018 Family Fun Day at Lake Compounce Guidelines
CHS is a nonprofit organization that strives to empower and educate members of the Connecticut bleeding disorder community. The Lake Compounce Family Fun Day is one of the benefits of active membership in CHS. Due to the nature and expense of the event, CHS is unable to provide this event to inactive members.
• Lake Compounce Family Fun Day is available to any active Connecticut Hemophilia Society (CHS) member/member family.
• To be an active member one must attend or volunteer for other CHS events throughout the year.
• Dues should be paid at the beginning of each year.
• Members can bring up to 5 participants for their annual family membership dues of $50.
• We are unable to accept member dues payment the day of the event.
• CHS is asking attendees to contribute $5 per person to help defray costs of the event.
Your contribution can make a difference for our organization. You can submit any amount of money you want through our secure and easy to fill out contribution form. We are asking for a $5.00 contribution per person to defray the costs of this event. Contributions can be made by scrolling to the bottom of this page and filling out the registration form