CHS invites you to see what’s been happening and what’s coming up! Check out our Upcoming Events by clicking the links below. Your support is always appreciated! See how you can help by following the links under Ways You Can Help.
We post events on our website as they are being planned. Please continue to check back often or subscribe to our newsletter to stay up to date. We would love to keep you current on all our latest news and information!
We are currently planning multiple events so click the EVENTS link and mark your calendars!!
Coming in 2017:
- NHF’s Washington Days – March 8 – March 10
- Alpine Walk – March 17- March 19
- Medical Symposium in Portsmouth NH March 24-25 NEHA
- HFA’s Symposium-Providence, RI – April 6-8, 2017
- CHS Comedy Night – May 5th, Windsor Locks, CT
- CHS Spring Social – May 6
- BA-con (Bleeding Disorders advocacy conference) sponsored by the NEBDAC in Concord NH May 19-20
- Lake Compounce Family fun day/ membership drive – June 17th, Bristol, CT
- Strike Out Hemophilia – July 29th, Hartford, CT
- NHF’s 69th Annual meeting – August, date TBD
- Infusion Training – September 9th, Crowne Plaza Hotel
- CHS Annual Meeting – December 9th, Southbury, CT
CHS Annual Meeting – Paid members receive $50 toward their room if you choose to stay Saturday evening after the meeting. Book through the hotel and mention CHS. Renew your membership or Become a member today!
The following events are not yet on our calendar but look for more info soon!!
- CHS has 2 yearly Infusion Classes: (dates to be determined)
- Dad’s in Action: (dates to be determined)
You can make a difference in the lives of persons with bleeding disorders by helping us to achieve our goals. Donate now!
Simply click on the Donate button below or send your contribution to:
Connecticut Hemophilia Society, Inc.
P.O. Box 548
Windsor, CT 06095
National Preparedness: Persons with (or caring for someone with) a bleeding disorder should take proactive steps to be ready for all sorts of circumstances – natural disaster, planning for the inevitable emergency room visit and prepping for travel. Below are tools intended to help you plan ahead. All these items can be found individually in the HFA Resource Library as well:
- presentation ( customizable PowerPoints for your use)
- downloads (articles, customizable tools/documents)
- links to other resources