CHS invites you to see what’s been happening and what’s coming up! Check out our Upcoming Events by clicking the links below. Your support is always appreciated! See how you can help by following the links under Ways You Can Help.
We post events on our website as they are being planned. Please continue to check back often or subscribe to our newsletter to stay up to date. We would love to keep you current on all our latest news and information!
We are currently planning multiple events so click the EVENTS link and mark your calendars!!
Coming in 2018:
- February – NORD Rare Disease Day, CHS Hill Day, Bleeding Disorder Awareness Month, Proclamation signing, CT State Capital
- March – NHF Washington Days 7-9 Washington, DC, Alpine Walk 16-18 Mt Snow, Dover, VT, NEBDAC Medical Symposium / NEHA Springfest 24-25
- April – World Hemophilia Day 17., HFA Symposium 26-28 Cleveland, OH.
- May – Comedy Night 4th. Spring Social 5th, Family Camp; camp cleanup 25-27
- June – Lake Compounce Family Day 16th Lake Compounce, Bristol, CT. (CHS members only), NEHA Family Camp 27-30
- July /August/ September – Strike Out Hemophilia Dates TBD (CHS Members only), Infusion Class
- October – NHF Annual Meeting 11-13 Orlando, Fla.
- December – CHS Annual Meeting 8th – Southbury, CT
CHS Annual Meeting – Paid members receive $50 toward their room if you choose to stay Saturday evening after the meeting. Book through the hotel and mention CHS. Renew your membership or Become a member today!
The following events are not yet on our calendar but look for more info soon!!
- CHS has 2 yearly Infusion Classes: (dates to be determined)
- Dad’s in Action: (dates to be determined)
We will be facing many challenges in 2018 in maintaining our healthcare. The New England Bleeding Disorders Advocacy Coalition (NEBDAC) is always working hard behind the scenes to make care affordable and reasonable. There are many ways you can help. For more information, please click the flyer or you can email Maryann at m.may@cthemophilia .org, Jennifer Banks at email@example.com, Meredith Adler at firstname.lastname@example.org or Joe Zamboni at email@example.com for information.
Connecticut Hemophilia Society
You can make a difference in the lives of persons with bleeding disorders by helping us to achieve our goals. Donate now!
Simply click on the Donate button below or send your contribution to:
Connecticut Hemophilia Society, Inc.
P.O. Box 548
Windsor, CT 06095
National Preparedness: Persons with (or caring for someone with) a bleeding disorder should take proactive steps to be ready for all sorts of circumstances – natural disaster, planning for the inevitable emergency room visit and prepping for travel. Below are tools intended to help you plan ahead. All these items can be found individually in the HFA Resource Library as well:
- presentation ( customizable PowerPoints for your use)
- downloads (articles, customizable tools/documents)
- links to other resources